Sunday, July 31, 2011

Purpose of this Blog is to help Each Other Survive These Times....


Purpose of this Blog is to share Ideas and Ways to help each other through Hard Times. Whether it be by sharing Top Ramen Recipes or How to Repair Furniture found at the Curb. I will try to share a few ideas each week. I am a Nurse, single mom who has been trying to make it in These Times. I don't care what DC says, These are Hard Times. I have done it all to make Ends Meet. Research for Writers, Tutoring, Sewing, Dog Walking, House Cleaning, Senior Care, Worked at failed Tea Shop and 2nd Hand Store, and even been a Grocery Checker. Through it all I have tried to have some Dignity, some Sense of Humor and some Integrity. Those I have been trying to each my son. I have continued to pay my bills, nurture those around me and continue to try to spread some Compassion. You Can find me on Twitter @WatergateSummer.

3 comments:

  1. Love your posts and thanks for sharing! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not unknown. Its me, Di.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...aha..I knew it was you !! I need to make sure Twitter folks and Google+ folks can post...;-) thanks....On Mondays I will try to post Top Ramen Recipes ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and share....