Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Time Garden and Back Porch.....



Where ever you live, you need to have a place that brings solace. Gardens are important for health and happiness. Many view them as a costly project. Here is my Rule about Gardens, they must be under 20 Dollars, I have never had a garden or a porch for more. I acquire my garden planters and pots year round, and in the winter I paint and repair them. I also fund wicker and chairs and tables at the curb year round and my rule is the same. In the winter I walk to the market, almost daily to save money and support local business. My other rule is that I must Buy Seeds with Every Snow Storm, this way I plan my garden and always give myself something to look forward to. I have a tiny back porch and a tiny spot of backyard ( Both under 6X8feet). I believe that anywhere you live you can share a bit of color and green and nurture a spot of your own. And if you are lucky you can also eat a bit of what you grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and share....